This post contains affiliate links which means that I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase after clicking my links.
While you can find cloth diaper sales throughout the year, they aren’t usually that impressive until Black Friday or Cyber Monday. What better way to build or add to your stash than through a sale? I researched all the major retailers to bring you a round up of the best cloth diaper black Friday deals. I will be taking advantage of these myself for a few more Grovia ONEs for nighttime!
Without further ado, here are the best deals I was able to find!
Grovia – 20% off!
Nicki’s Diapers has some AMAZING deals. Sale starts 11/21 and goes through 11/26.
- 20% off Best Bottoms products (see my review here)
- 30% off Thirsties Pandamonium Prints (all styles of diaper!) Note: Stocking these Nov. 27th at 10 am CST (so you’ll need to wait a few days for these!)
- 20% off Nicki’s Diapers Brand (they have all-in-ones, pockets, diaper covers, prefolds, inserts, and even blankets!) This diaper brand is already economical, and now you’re scoring a good savings! Definitely worth picking out a few.
- 20% off + and EXTRA 20% off Nicki’s Diapers Brand Retired Colors and Prints I mean, you get a OS Bamboo AIO for $13.56–seriously, can you beat that?
- If you buy 5, you can get 40% off plus an extra 20% off of the Nicki’s Diapers Sweater Series.
- Check here for other current sales unrelated to Black Friday
Nicki’s Diapers is also giving free shipping for orders over $10!
Kelly’s Closet has some fabulous deals to look for, too:
- 20% Grovia Diapers
- 15% off select Smart Bottoms products
- 15% off Bambino Mio products
- 30% off Rumparooz/Kanga Care Products
- 15-20% off select BumGenius products
- 20% off Lalabye Baby Products
- 15% off select Imagine Baby products
- 30% off Ecoposh products
- 15% off Planet Wise products
- 20% off Apple Cheeks products
- 30% off select Blueberry products (including my favorite all-in-one)
- 15% off Best Bottom products
- 40% off select Bummis products
There are also a number of items on sale outside of diapers, such as carriers, diapers bags, other baby products… Click here to see all the sales they are hosting!
Also–Free shipping over $25!!!
The Fluffy Penguin
The Fluffy Penguin is a popular retailer with lots of deals going on. They have SO MANY adorable prints at extremely affordable prices. Their sale starts at 12:01 am EST Nov. 23rd and ends 11:59 pm on Nov. 26.
- Fluffy Penguin prints up to 40% off (snag some! They’re adorable and so cheap!)
- Pail liners up to 40% off
- Travel Wet bags and hanging wet bags up to 30% off
- Alva and Happy Flute pockets up to 30% off
Diaper Junction also has 20% off Grovia, but they aren’t revealing anymore sales until Cyber Monday. I’ll be sure to update whenever I figure out the deals!
WAHM and Mom & Pop Shops
There are several work-at-home-mom diaper shops that will have specials on their own diapers. Be sure to check them out. There are far too many of them for me to list each one out, but if you’re interested in trying out some unique diapers, check out shops like:
What Are You Going to Stock Up On?
From personal experience over the last 5 years, there are never as good of cloth diaper sales any other time of year than there are on Black Friday.
If you are pregnant and just preparing to cloth diaper, go ahead and pick up some diapers to get ready! Just don’t buy a full stash of any one kind–you will want to have an opportunity to use the diapers to see if you actually like certain ones as much as you thought you would.
If you are cloth diapering for budgetary reasons, this is a great way to maximize savings as long as you don’t go overboard and stick to what you need.
If you’re not cloth diapering for budgetary reasons, then this is a fabulous time to try out some new kinds of diapers that you have been wanting to try, or to bulk up your stash with ones you already know you love.
As for me?
I am going to get a few Grovia ONEs for nighttime, some Nicki’s Retired Bamboo AIOs, and probably a Fluffy Penguin print or two… I’m particularly eyeing the “otter space” and “manatee” prints. Love them!
How about you? Let me know in the comments!